HAYASHI Seiichi (林静一 ), Hakana yume /儚夢
women are more likely than men to develop a mental illness but you rarely hear about women going on shooting sprees because men won’t sleep with us or love us or fuck us, bottom line, if you’re willing to relate mental illness and mass murder while also refusing to relate misogyny to women dying at the hands of men, then bye bye no time for you
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
girls fighting evil: a girl from the stars
The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself.
(stargirl came to earth when she saw the demons chewing up human bones. she comes with a great understanding, that these humans are made of stardust and they don’t quite realize their own glory. “you are enormous,” she tells the human girls in awe, “and you think you are small. you are an entire universe, and i am merely a star.”)
"As the protesters marched through the streets, it began to storm. Every time the thunder crashed, the protesters would cheer louder and louder. It seemed as if mother nature herself were cheering them on.."
We ain’t going away this time
Did they even MENTION this ON CNN?
you all deserve someone who isn’t embarrassed to love you and tells all their friends about you and saves your selfies, whether they’re good or bad to look at when they miss you and loses sleep to talk to you and tells you how much they love you all the time and i really hope all of you find that one day because you all deserved to be loved
I… I do this.